Loading color scheme



Starting November 17, 2008, it is possible to travel to the USA without an entry visa based on the inclusion of the Czech Republic in the ESTA (Visa Waiver Program) electronic system. Only the application for travel authorization is to be completed through the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) website. Usually within three working days the applicant will receive a reply. If it is positive, the applicant may leave immediately. However, the final decision on admission remains fully within the competence of the immigration officer, as has been the case so far. If the application is refused, you must apply for a standard non-immigrant visa through the consular department of the US Embassy.

The processing and submission of ESTA applications, usually in parallel with the implementation of the ticket, may be carried out by Lesser s.r.o. ensure. A simple questionnaire showing the most common information needed to complete the application can be sent electronically upon prior agreement.

If you need or want to have a classic visa (B-1 / B-2), usually valid for 10 years from the date of its issue, we can also mediate this service.

First, the online application is filled in, then the visa fee has to be paid and a suitable date for the personal interview has to be agreed. The applicant will arrive with a passport, photo, confirmation of receipt of the application and payment of the fee together with the recommended documents to the consular department of the US Embassy within the set deadline. If the application is successful, the courier will deliver the passport to the address specified in the application, usually within 3 working days from the date of the interview. As the applicant can no longer be represented by an agency or travel agency in the physical handover of the application, we offer our clients assistance and assistance in the relatively complicated visa procedure.

If you would like to learn more about the above services and fees, please contact Lesser s.r.o.


After the visa waiver with effect from 16 March 2016, you can travel to Canada without a visa. However, the provision of electronic eTA authorization is necessary. Our agency will be happy to arrange an on-line application and procedure for both tourist and business trips.
On a simultaneous trip to the United States and Canada, it is necessary to handle the US ESTA application first, and then the Canadian eTA.


Agency Lesser s.r.o. offers, as a registered and authorized agency, the possibility of arranging an entry tourist visa to Australia on-line, including communication with the Hobart immigration office.

Business and student visas continue to be processed at the consular department of the Australian Embassy in Vienna. Those interested in this type of visa will send you more detailed information upon request.

Agency Lesser s.r.o. expanded the scope of entry visa services to almost all countries in the world. The most frequently handled visas include: People's Republic of China, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Laos, Madagascar, Mongolian People's Republic, Namibia, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Tanzania and Socialist Republic of Vietnam. countries whose representation is outside the Czech Republic. We will gladly answer your specific question and send you the terms and conditions. Contact

Up-to-date information on visa policy for Czech citizens can be found here